RiverBluff Pointe is the perfect location for luxury condominiums or a plush hotel because of it’s fantastic location high above the Missouri River. Although the edge of the property is within 1,300 feet of the river there is never a threat of flooding.
There are no other tracts of development property within the city of Saint Joseph that have such a spectacular view to the west overlooking the Missouri River. Sunsets each evening are breathtaking overlooking the Missouri River Valley.
- 5.9 Acres MOL, Wooded, 3+ Acres bulldozed and flattened in the 1970’s.
- Zoning: District R-4 Apartment Residential District. Zoning Code: Sec. 31-025.
- Water and Sewer Mains, Electrical and Phone connections all within 700 feet.
- Dedicated public street access from the south off of West Highland Avenue.
- Property entrance is within 500 feet of Interstate 229 interchange ramps.
- RiverBluff Pointe is over 80 feet above Missouri River Flood Stage level.
- RiverBluff Pointe and RiverBluff Drive are well above Missouri River Floodplain.
- Entire tract of property is within 2,000 feet of the Missouri River.
- Only 1.5 miles to the St. Joseph Civic Arena and Downtown St. Joseph.
- Just minutes and within walking distance to the St. Jo Frontier Casino, Remington Nature Center, Heritage Park Softball Complex, St. Joseph Riverwalk and the French Bottom Fishing Access to the Missouri River.